Billy Elliot

Click the image for more info
IMDB Info:
A talented young boy becomes torn between his unexpected love of dance and the disintegration of his family.

Director: 

Stephen Daldry

Writer: 

Lee Hall

Stars:

 Jamie Bell, Julie Walters and Jean Heywood

My opinion:
I watched this movie again last night, and all I can say is this is on my top 10 movies; it amazes me every time I watch it. I don't get tired or bored of this story, of seeing that boy dancing, of the amazing soundtrack that we can listen to while we watch the movie.
When I see him dancing, I feel like I want to dance too, and a feeling of lightness, of freedom, fulfills my body.
Touching and beautiful are not enough to describe this movie. You have to watch it, to feel it! I laugh and cry with this movie, and when it finishes, with the 25 year-old Billy dancing with his family watching him, I just wanted to see the whole reaction of his father to his dancing.
Absolutely amazing!

My rating: 

Labels: