The Liebster Blog Award



I was nominated by PattyGraceKelly (Life's a Movie) to the Liebster Blog Award. First of all, thank you again :) And thank you for posting about the award too, because I haven't heard about this before. 
This is a way of bloggers who have less than 200 followers to have a little more advertising.

So if you are nominated there are a few steps you need to follow:

1. Tell 11 things about yourself
2. Answer those 11 questions which you get asked of from the blogger who nominated you. 
3. Post 11 questions you want to know from the bloggers you want to nominate for the Liebster Blog Award. 
4. Nominate 11 bloggers whose followers are less than 200. 
5. Get in contact with those 11 bloggers to let them know that you have nominated them.

Here we go :)


Eleven things about myself:
1. I wanted to be a nurse since I was a little child and had my uncle (who is a male nurse) living in my mum's house while he was in college.

2. My passion for reading and writing was influenced by my father (and I'm so thankful to him). He wanted to be a writer and he never published a book... That's one of the main reasons I really want to become a writer.

3. I'm a perfectionist. Everything I do has to be done well. If I don't do something the way I'd like to I get angry with myself.

4. I do meditation and I'm interested in alternative therapies.

5. One of thing that gives me uncomfortable chills is maggots/larvae (I'm not sure who you say it, sorry). Don't ask me want, it's been like this for ages.
6. One of the best times of my life was during my exchange student program in Brussels. I would do everything all over again. And I really miss the snow...here in Lisbon it doesn't snow anytime.
7. My favorite perfume (and the only perfume I buy since I discovered it when I was a teenager) is Halloween by J. Del Pozo. When I use a different perfume it doesn't feel right...
8. The first movie I watched and loved was The Wizzard of Oz, with Judy Garland as Dorothy. I used to watch it again and again when I was little.
9. I love to travel. It's one my favorite things to do; discovering new cities, new cultures and ways of living, meeting new people, learning a new languages.
10. I do everything for my friends and family. They come first of everything else, and I'm really serious about this. If I like you, even if I don't know you for a long time, I do everything I can to help in case you need.
11. I love going to summer festivals. There's one I go to every year (posted about it here) that I really love and I'm always looking forward for next year's festival again.

Now, the 11 questions to me, by PattyGraceKelly:

1. What is your ultimate aim you want to achieve in your life? I want to take some alternative therapies courses and have my own clinic (or something like that) where I can use what I know of traditional medicines and alternative medicines at the same time, interconnecting both
2. Do you have special plans for this year 2013? I have some, but it's basically going on with what I wanted to do in 2012... Travel to places I've never been and that I wish to visit; finish the translation of my book; be more focused about meditation... and some other things... Nothing too special or one big plan for the year, just little things I'd like to do.
3. Why do you write your blog? I love to write... about anything... Besides my nursing passion, I would love to have a job where I could write articles or chronicles or something. With this blog I write with a purpose and this is the best way to show other people what I write.
4. Would you love to live in another city/country?If I could chose, Paris! I love it. The problem is that it's really expensive to live there, and I'm in the beginning of my professional life, I need to gather some money... But for me Paris is the most beautiful city I've visited until now. I love the want the atmosphere makes me feel.5. What was your most beautiful moment when being an infant? This is a difficult one. I could name several moments, but I'll just talk about Christmas. All Christmas moments make me laugh and feel nostalgic when I think about them: my family all together. They really wanted me to believe in Santa and they would do the craziest things... The truth is that when I was a little child I believed in Santa, so their efforts where worth it :p6. Dress or Jeans? Dress in the summer/spring; Jeans during autumn (fall)/winter
7. Love or Career? Love
8. What is your routine to get rid off the (daily) stress? Music, meditation, and be with family or friends.
9. What is your favorite candy? Any chocolate basically :p
10. Do you remember your first EP? Yes. I was not even in school yet! It was Portuguese band whose members where children and teenagers who would sing famous songs but in the Portuguese version (like 4 non blondes - "what's up"... I really remember this one... the Portuguese version was a success among kids)

11. What is the last book you read? 
The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap, Paulette Mahurin (click here to read the review)

My 11 questions to my nominees:
1. What is one thing you have to have on you at all time?
2. Do you prefer movies or books?
3. Which is your biggest dream?
4. If you could chose a place to live, where would it be?
5. What didn't you do in 2012 that you wish you have done?
6. What's your favorite book (just pick one if you can't decide)?
7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
8. Do you prefer to travel by train, car or airplane?
9. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? What about now?
10. Do you remember the first movie you've watched?
11. Do you prefer the rain, the sun or the snow?

Now, The 11 Nominees I Picked Out. Congratulations! (click each to visit)
1. The Blarney Stone Blog
2. YA reviews and news
3. SilverWoodSketches
4. The Beast Within
5. Books from "THE OFFICE"
6. Beauty but a funny girl
7. Bookworm dream
8. P.G. Writing
9. Rumor has it
10. Girl lost in a book
11. Lily pond reads

Labels: