Stupid morning start

Today I woke up with my neighbors making noise, and my head hurts.
I'm trying not to think of it, but I can't focus on anything because of the continuous noise of the hammer. Give me a break people!
But not everything it's bad. Yesterday I went to a course about wounds, one of my main areas of interest, and next Sunday I'll be flying to England with my boyfriend to visit his family and friends. A short vacation, but I really need a break from work, and from Portugal and specially from Lisbon.
Don't get me wrong, I love Portugal, and I love Lisbon, but sometimes I just need to go somewhere different. Lisbon makes me feel annoyed sometimes, and it's easy to start a routine. It gets me bored.
Usually I travel inside Portugal, but now I really feel like going somewhere else.

I can't wait!

Labels: