Book Tour: The PureLights of Ohm Totem by Omon Hart

*This information and a copy were provided by Enchanted Book Promotions for this tour and an honest review*


Title: The PureLights of Ohm Totem
Author: Omon Hart
Genre: Fantasy

Overview:
Zoey has a dream, one that feels far more real than it should. A strange wolf with a beautiful, violet crystal embedded in his forehead visits her. "Please help us," the wolf implores with sad eyes. "Remember, Zoey, who you truly are." Zoey wakes up, dismissing it as a silly dream. However, she soon realizes that it was far more real than she could've ever imagined. 
Coda is Zoey's older brother. Like many boys his age, he has a craving for adventure and a loathing for his younger sister. He can't stand it that she constantly gets in his way, joining in on all his fun, and ruining it in the process. The worst, according to Coda, is that Zoey gets all the attention from their parents. A big drag in his mind.
Then destiny arrives, one that Zoey and Coda must face together - if they want to survive.
Together, they journey to a place deep in the Cornell Forest, beyond the Snow Tree, through a patch of blackberry bushes concealing a secret portal that leads them to an ancient world called Ohm Totem - to the place of the PureLights, the race beckoning for their help. There, Zoey and Coda discover something so unique, so magical, and so sacred within themselves, that even those who called for them could not have known how powerful these two children really are. 
Caught between an age old war and finding their way back home, Zoey and Coda go on an amazing adventure, taking them beyond the veils of everything they once knew, and into the terrifying grasp of the unknown.


My opinion:
I can't find the words to describe perfectly what I feel about this book. You need to read it and to feel it to understand. I don't want to ruin the magic of it, so here is my honest review in the best way I can express myself about it.

A great fantasy book in which we follow Zoey and Coda, to whom the readers can easily relate to, no matter how old they are. It's a must-read for children, but not only; everyone should read this inspirational book.

I couldn't stop reading, it's a wonderful book full of magic that touched my deeper emotions. This are the best books, the ones that can make me feel something, that touch my heart, my emotions. It not only touched my emotions, it touched my inner self with a wonderful spiritual experience.

The book allowed me to escape from the routine and from the negative things of my daily life. It made me think about things differently, to face them with my heart. It was a wonderful experience, not only a great book but also a spiritual journey. Sometimes I felt like this book was a path for further meditation.

The writing is amazing, and it kept me reading and reading. It made it feel I was part of the story, like the characters were alive and everything around them was real. If you are in touch with Nature you will love this book because of the importance it has on the story, the things you can learn with it. It couldn't be more perfect. That's one of the things I love the most about this book. And the descriptions are simply beautiful and what I pictured in my mind in every scene was magical.

The two main characters are guided by their Spirit Guides while they struggle with their responses to conflict. They learn without realizing it how to struggle against fear with love, compassion and forgiveness. At the same time, the reader is guided in his/hers own path in life. At least, that's what I felt.

It's a book I'll read again for sure. I recommend it to anyone, anywhere, no matter how old you are and what type of reading you prefer. It's a book of wisdom and growth. One of the best book I have ever read, and probably the best I read so far this year.

I can't wait for the second book of the series.

My rating:



Author Bio:

Omon Hart was born in Portland, Oregon and grew up on the outskirts of the city in a little town known as Gladstone, where he graduated high school and moved on to college. After studying Therapeutic Bodywork at East-West College of the Healing Arts, he excelled in his field, becoming one of the Pacific Northwest's leading Therapeutic teachers and bodywork professionals. After several years, the love for writing tugged at his heart so much that he decided to put things aside and live his passion - write. He's now fashioning story after story, creating imaginative worlds of inspiration and art.


Links:

Link for purchase: 
Click here for Amazon

Website: www.thepurelights.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/omon.hart

Twitter: @thepurelights

Labels: ,